There is a new Job Vacancy For Compliance Manager – Business Unit West at SABMiller in Lagos Nigeria
- Implementing ABI compliance policies, including anti-corruption, anti-money laundering, antitrust, through roadmaps and dashboards,
- Implement license management process,
- Oversee compliance investigations,
- Delivering compliance training,
- Follow up on gift & hospitality requests ensuring compliance with policy, (iv) compliance due diligence for key third parties and suppliers,
- Retrieve and review report analytics,
- Solve all compliance-related issues of BU West business
- High communication skills and ability to persuade, must be able to push into place necessary compliance processes,
- Independent, driven, organized and focused, with rigorous approach, mindful of deadlines ‘
- Prior experience in compliance preferably within a manufacturing multi-national in Nigeria,
- Internal audit/risk experience advantageous.
- Very strong ability to understand existing internal financial & approval processes, and to effectively implement related new compliance processes,
- University degree, preferably post-graduate. Legal qualification preferred.
- 5 years’ experience or more
- Legal, finance or internal audit background.
- Absolute integrity and irreproachable morality.
- Market Related.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
The Coca-Cola Company The Coca-Cola Company Full Time The Coca-Cola Company Lagos Lagos Accounting / Audit / Tax - Consulting/Business Strategy & Planning - Executive / Top Management - Manufacturing / Production
We are the number one and most reliable indigenous job board and recruitment website with Job Vacancies In Nigeria, Jobs in Nigeria, career tips in Nigeria and employment in Nigeria. We connect top talents with top companies and recruiters...read more