Job Vacancy For Consultant – ICT 4D Master Trainers on Red Rose Technology at CRS
- To ensure effective training of ward supervisors and community mobilizers (data collectors) on electronic data collection using digital android devices, fingerprint scanners, voucher system and the Red Rose mobile application for LLIN mass campaigns to carryout household/beneficiary registration, voucher allocation and distribution, LLINs distribution and mobile money payments at the various designated locations.
- To ensure distribution of all ICT4D tools to ward supervisors and community mobilizers before kickoff of LLIN mass campaign in designated locations.
- To provide required training to ward supervisors and community mobilizers (data collectors) on the following:
- Red Rose technology for LLIN Mass Campaign
- Data collection procedure for LLIN Mass Campaign
- Android Device Configuration and setup for LLIN Mass Campaign
- Setup and Configuration of Finger print scanners
- Device power management, safety and security.
- Data Entry Dynamics
- Peer to peer and mobile data syncing
- Collecting geo coordinates and Location services
- Net distribution Voucher arithmetic and voucher tracking
- Updating voucher details
- Household marking co-relation with digital data
- To ensure effective knowledge sharing amongst ward supervisors and community mobilizers (data collectors) and serve as technical resource personnel for the Red Rose ICT4D technology
- Engage in weekly online LLIN ICT4D Community of practice meeting
- Collaborate with CRS ICT4D staffs, Red Rose Support Technicians and mass campaign coordination team to ensure effective roll out of the electronic tools for LLIN Mass campaign.
Device Distribution and Inventory:
- Ensure distribution of ICT4D tools to ward supervisors and community mobilizers (data collectors)
- Update device distribution status on inventory database upon distribution of devices to ward supervisors and community mobilizers (data collectors)
- Ensure submission and signing of device security, safety and management document by ward supervisors and community mobilizers (data collectors) before collection of ICT4D tools
- The Master Trainers will be trained for 5 days. Thereafter they will afterward be engaged for
- 7days during which they will cascade the same training to Ward supervisors and community mobilizers.
- The Master Trainers will report to the ICT4D Officer in-charge of the state with support from Technical M&E officers, and Program Manager of each State.
- Overall coordination and technical oversight of the Data collector will be provided by the ICT4D Manager.
Key Working Relationships
- Ward supervisors and community mobilizers (data collectors), CRS ICT4D Manager, CRS Global
- Fund Malaria Program Team, Red Rose Team, Global Fund Nigeria Country Team, State
- Ministries of Health (SMoH) staff and National Malaria Elimination Program (NMEP) staff.
- Payment will be disbursed as per schedule of timely deliverables and the consultants will be paid for each level of effort for the completion of agreed deliverable. The consultant is expected to make a formal presentation of the report to the project team.
- Please note that CRS will deduct and remit to the Federal Inland Revenue (FIR) a 5% withholding
- Tax from the total consultancy fees in accordance with the Nigerian Tax Law.
Qualifications and Experiences
- Graduates with B.Sc., HND or its equivalent in Computer Science or related field highly preferred
- Experience in mobile data collection application such as software applications: Red Rose collect, Iform, Comcare, ODK, ONA, Survey 123 and any other electronic data gathering tools is desirable
- Prior experience in training/capacity building in ICT related fields
- Demonstrable skill in technical manipulation, configuring and troubleshooting a wide range of android mobile devices, tablets, digital data tools and databases management information systems (DMIS)
- Excellent knowledge of computer software – MS Office and Excel especially and or other statistical analysis software
- Good grasp of M&E, Digital Data tools and malaria programming is highly desirable
- Experience in data collecting techniques
- Must be willing to work in any of the selected LGAs in Kwara state.
- Prior experience working with an NGO.
- Proven ability of maintaining targets and deadlines.
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral Communication skills
- Strong attention to details and ability to identify gaps.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their expression of interest (EOI) along with a detailed resume as attached MS word documents to: NG_HR@global.crs.org using “Application for ICT4D Master Trainers for Red Rose Technology (REF: ICT36M)” as the subject of the mail.
- The resume should include but not limited to the following: Expected daily rate, personal profile, skills, competencies and suitability for the assignment as well as readiness for immediate shortterm consultancy plus a copy of such previous work.
- Only qualified persons will be contacted and invited for screening.
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Jobs By Specialization
- Accounting / Audit / Tax (30)
- Administration & Office Support (16)
- Agriculture/Farming (3)
- Analyst (2)
- Automobile (0)
- Banking / Finance / Insurance (7)
- Building Design/Architecture (2)
- Construction (2)
- Consulting/Business Strategy & Planning (5)
- Creatives(Arts, Design, Fashion) (2)
- Customer Service (9)
- Data Management (0)
- Digital Marketing/Social Media/Blogging (3)
- Education/Teaching/Training (1)
- Engineering (32)
- Executive / Top Management (4)
- Geographic Information Systems (3)
- Healthcare / Pharmaceutical (6)
- Hospitality / Leisure / Travels (0)
- Human Resources (7)
- Information Technology (26)
- Legal (2)
- Logistics / Transportation (4)
- Management Sciences (0)
- Manufacturing / Production (2)
- Marine (0)
- Marketing / Advertising / Communications (25)
- Media (4)
- Medical Sciences (0)
- NGO/Community Services & Dev (0)
- Oil&Gas / Mining / Energy (3)
- Operations (8)
- Operations And Maintenance (5)
- Project / Programme Management (11)
- Public policy (1)
- QA&QC / HSE (3)
- Real Estate / Property (1)
- Research (1)
- Sales/Business Development (38)
- Sciences (0)
- Security (6)
- Supply Chain / Procurement (3)
- Survey (1)
- Technical (8)
- Telecommunications (1)
- Vocational Trade and Services (0)
Jobs by Location
- Lagos (160)
- Nigeria (31)
- Abuja (16)
- Kano (12)
- Rivers (8)
- Oyo (7)
- Ekiti (4)
- Borno (3)
- Ogun (2)
- Anambra (2)
- Cross River (2)
- Kwara (1)
- Osun (1)
- Akwa Ibom (1)
- Enugu (1)
- Imo (1)
- Adamawa (1)
- Sokoto (1)
- Edo (0)
- Ondo (0)
- Delta (0)
- Kaduna (0)
- Abia (0)
- Bauchi (0)
- Bayelsa (0)
- Benue (0)
- Ebonyi (0)
- Gombe (0)
- Jigawa (0)
- Kastina (0)
- Kebbi (0)
- Nasarawa (0)
- Plateau (0)
- Taraba (0)
- Yobe (0)
- Zamfara (0)
We are the number one and most reliable indigenous job board and recruitment website with Job Vacancies In Nigeria, Jobs in Nigeria, career tips in Nigeria and employment in Nigeria. We connect top talents with top companies and recruiters...read more