- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma in Computer Science/Engineering or related course with a minimum of 2.1/Upper Credit
- Certification in at least one of the following certificates: CISSP, CISM, GCIH, GSEC, CCNA, CEH, CCNA (Security), CCNP, CCNP (Security) etc.
- Preferred vendor/product certifications such as ArcSight ESM Administrator, Splunk Architect etc.
- Total Experience Required: 6-8 years.
- Minimum of 3 years’ security experience, with emphasis on security operations, incident management, intrusion detection, security analytics and security tool deployment.
- Experience with intelligence analysis processes, including Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) and closed source intelligence gathering, source verification, data fusion, link analysis, and threat actor.
- Ability to research and characterize security threats to include identification and classification of threat indicators.
- Prior experience working in a Security Operations Centre (SOC) or Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT/CIRT).
- Experience with the following security technologies including:
- Security information and event management tools such as ArcSight, QRadar, Splunk etc.
- Data leakage prevention.
- Privileged access management.
- Antivirus or end-point security.
- Vulnerability scanning.
- Database access monitoring.
- Next gen firewalls.
- Host and network intrusion detection/prevention systems.
- Network access control.
- File integrity monitoring.
- Identity and access management.
- Proficient in incident management and response.
- An understanding of the current vulnerabilities, response, and mitigation strategies used in cyber security.
- Should have expertise on TCP/IP network traffic and event log analysis using regular expressions.
- Proficient in preparation of reports, dashboards and documentation.
- Ability to work in a very fast paced and high pressure environment.
- Appropriate level of judgement and decision making.
- Ability to handle confidential matters and high level of personal integrity.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Knowledge of various operating system including but not limited to Windows, Linux/Unix.
- Understanding of security vulnerabilities in common operating systems, network devices and web applications, including knowledge of remediation procedures.
- Troubleshoot and configure networking devices, various platforms and databases.
- Working knowledge and experience with MS office.
- Knowledge of ITIL disciplines such as Incident, Problem and Change Management.
- Able to work under pressure in time critical situations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualify candidates should:
Click here to apply
We are the number one and most reliable indigenous job board and recruitment website with Job Vacancies In Nigeria, Jobs in Nigeria, career tips in Nigeria and employment in Nigeria. We connect top talents with top companies and recruiters...read more