- Are you driven, self-motivated, young, savvy and keen to make an impact that matters? Then join our team of young professionals leading world class practices and innovation and charting the course for the future of professional services globally.
- Candidate will support the implementation of the industry’s strategy. In addition, he/she will be required to create and manage relationships, respond to client requests and manage output from the business unit.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a strong economics and/or financial background
- Relevant professional qualification(s) and advisory services experience
- MBA qualification will be an added advantage
- 7 years’ experience in the Industry or professional services delivery.
- Be of proven integrity, giving attention to confidentiality requirements
- Be self-motivated
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Be team players, able to make impact in groups
- Possess excellent writing and analytical skills
- Be able to handle multiple tasks, prioritize workloads and pay attention to details
- Proficiency in the use of computer packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project Office, Access, etc.
- Numerate with the ability to analyse and interpret data
- Possess an appreciable degree of innovativeness and creativity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualify candidates should:
Click here to apply
We are the number one and most reliable indigenous job board and recruitment website with Job Vacancies In Nigeria, Jobs in Nigeria, career tips in Nigeria and employment in Nigeria. We connect top talents with top companies and recruiters...read more