- As a Data Platform Solution Specialist (SSP), you will be a solution sales leader within our enterprise sales organization working with our most important customers.
- You will lead a virtual team of technical, partner and consulting resources to advance the sales process and achieve/exceed quarterly SQL Server and Azure data services revenue and usage/consumption targets in your assigned territory of accounts.
- You will position solutions that take advantage of our unique hybrid data platform to make their digital transformation.
The Impact You’ll Be Making:
- By developing a territory plan and identifying key accounts to drive sales through, you will be responsible for meeting customer needs and achieving/exceeding sales targets.
- With understanding of your customers needs, you will position solutions on the Microsoft Hybrid Data Platform.
- This approach will result in a large data platform solutions pipeline including analytics (Big Data, BI and Advanced Analytics) and mission critical/OLTP solution wins.
- You will maintain and develop a positive Customer and Partner Experience (CPE) that can be leveraged in future sales engagements across your territory.
Who we’re looking for
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
- 5+ years’ experience selling business solutions to large/global enterprise customers, particularly data platform technologies
- Effective territory/account management: planning, opportunity qualification and creation, stakeholder and executive communication, needs analysis, value engineering, services/partner engagement, opportunity management, pipeline management, large dollar licensing and deal negotiation.
- Knowledge of enterprise software solutions and platform competitor landscape
- Understanding of partner ecosystems and the ability to leverage partner solutions to solve customer needs.
- Orchestrate and influence virtual teams to pursue sales opportunities and lead v-teams through influence
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA preferred, or equivalent experience.
- Understanding of Microsoft server products and/or complementing solutions. The position requires the ability to articulate and present the business value of Microsoft’s solutions and have a firm understanding of Microsoft’s strategies and products relative to major Microsoft competitors.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Jobs By Specialization
- Accounting / Audit / Tax (30)
- Administration & Office Support (16)
- Agriculture/Farming (3)
- Analyst (2)
- Automobile (0)
- Banking / Finance / Insurance (7)
- Building Design/Architecture (2)
- Construction (2)
- Consulting/Business Strategy & Planning (5)
- Creatives(Arts, Design, Fashion) (2)
- Customer Service (9)
- Data Management (0)
- Digital Marketing/Social Media/Blogging (3)
- Education/Teaching/Training (1)
- Engineering (32)
- Executive / Top Management (4)
- Geographic Information Systems (3)
- Healthcare / Pharmaceutical (6)
- Hospitality / Leisure / Travels (0)
- Human Resources (7)
- Information Technology (26)
- Legal (2)
- Logistics / Transportation (4)
- Management Sciences (0)
- Manufacturing / Production (2)
- Marine (0)
- Marketing / Advertising / Communications (25)
- Media (4)
- Medical Sciences (0)
- NGO/Community Services & Dev (0)
- Oil&Gas / Mining / Energy (3)
- Operations (8)
- Operations And Maintenance (5)
- Project / Programme Management (11)
- Public policy (1)
- QA&QC / HSE (3)
- Real Estate / Property (1)
- Research (1)
- Sales/Business Development (38)
- Sciences (0)
- Security (6)
- Supply Chain / Procurement (3)
- Survey (1)
- Technical (8)
- Telecommunications (1)
- Vocational Trade and Services (0)
Jobs by Location
- Lagos (160)
- Nigeria (31)
- Abuja (16)
- Kano (12)
- Rivers (8)
- Oyo (7)
- Ekiti (4)
- Borno (3)
- Ogun (2)
- Anambra (2)
- Cross River (2)
- Kwara (1)
- Osun (1)
- Akwa Ibom (1)
- Enugu (1)
- Imo (1)
- Adamawa (1)
- Sokoto (1)
- Edo (0)
- Ondo (0)
- Delta (0)
- Kaduna (0)
- Abia (0)
- Bauchi (0)
- Bayelsa (0)
- Benue (0)
- Ebonyi (0)
- Gombe (0)
- Jigawa (0)
- Kastina (0)
- Kebbi (0)
- Nasarawa (0)
- Plateau (0)
- Taraba (0)
- Yobe (0)
- Zamfara (0)
We are the number one and most reliable indigenous job board and recruitment website with Job Vacancies In Nigeria, Jobs in Nigeria, career tips in Nigeria and employment in Nigeria. We connect top talents with top companies and recruiters...read more