- To operationalize global HR action plans; develop and implement regional HR strategic action plans, practices and initiatives in line with the organisational strategy.
- To create a conducive working environment for employees, whilst emphasising organisational objectives and managing/adapting to continuous change.
- To represent the Human Resources department in management meetings whilst consulting with key players to understand the organisation’s needs.
- To align Human Resources delivery with organisational objectives
- To actively communicate Human Resources projects, changes and orientation.
- HR Administration/Reporting/Payroll and Information Management
- To ensure that effective and accurate HR information systems is maintained.
- To ensure that an effective and accurate payroll and Human Resources management system is implemented and maintained.
- To advise on changes and/or improvements in the organisational structure.
- To participate in business reviews, task forces and audits
- To oversee the implementation of relevant Human Resources projects and initiatives as well as monitoring the completion thereof.
- To oversee the implementation of change interventions as and when required whilst managing the change process and providing feedback.
- To oversee and advise on Human Resources reporting, policies, procedures and administration.
- To prepare and monitor Human Resource budgets & personnel related costs.
- To utilise Human Resources indicators and statistics to analyse headcount requirements.
- To continuously analyse and monitor Human Resources trends, both current and future.
- To prepare and align Human Resources action plans to that of the Schneider group.
- To propose and continuously improve the organisation’s Human Resources strategy to support the company’s overall strategy.
- To manage and drive sourcing strategies with management.
- To advise and oversee the recruitment, placement and induction of staff.
- To advise and assist line managers to define new positions’ requirements and profiles.
- Compensation and Benefits
- To oversee the implementation of the organisation’s compensation and benefits policies, including short term incentive plans (STIP) are implemented.
- To oversee the implementation and improvement of compensation, benefits and administration systems.
- To manage annual wage and salary reviews and annual salary bonus payments.
- To oversee the maintenance of salaries & wages database.
- Performance Management
- To oversee the use and application of the organisation’s performance management system.
- To advise and ensure that performance objectives are cascaded and support managers with managing employee performance.
- Training and Skills Development
- To promote safe working practices within the organisation.
- To ensure that in terms of the appointment under section 16.2 of the Occupational Health & Safety Act, that all necessary and reasonable measures are enacted to comply with the act.
- To remain up to date on staff welfare issues and provide support as and when necessary.
- To develop and maintain open channels of communication with staff.
- To carry out initial counselling of employees and refer to health professionals as and when necessary.
- Industrial Relations
- To oversee that the organisation’s skills development plan is implemented and supports the organisation’s growth strategy.
- To oversee and approve the development of employees in line with skills development legislation and the organisation’s Skills Development Plan.
- Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) and Employee Wellbeing
- To advise the safety, health and environment specialist in monitoring SHE requirements.
- To provide sound industrial relations (IR) advice to managers whilst overseeing disciplinary and grievance procedures.
To negotiate issues with union officials as necessary:
- To remain up to date with labour legislation changes.
- To deal with negotiations regarding downsizing, retrenchments and acquisitions.
- To oversee the successful implementation of the organisation’s Employment Equity plan and the achievement of the targets set in these plans.
- To actively promote the Employment Equity Plan.
- In this position, you are required to fulfil the role of a Process Owner, responsibilities and in accordance with SE org guidelines.
- To ensure that all standard operating procedures are adhered to.
- To ensure professional standards are maintained in all business situations.
- To keep up to date with developments with respect to the management system, as well as apply the policies and procedures relevant to the position.
- To communicate improvement possibilities with respect to the management system to the relev
- Master’s level qualification in HR, Commerce, Engineering, Finance.
- Minimum of 12 years of work experience in a multinational organization, with at least 5 of those at the global mid-level of management.
- Relevant Legislation
- Human Resources Processes and Procedures
- People Soft
- Verbal and written communication
- Problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Flexible work approach
- Global approach
- Strategic Decision making
- Planning and organising
- Business acumen
- Resources management
- Computer literacy
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Jobs By Specialization
- Accounting / Audit / Tax (30)
- Administration & Office Support (16)
- Agriculture/Farming (3)
- Analyst (2)
- Automobile (0)
- Banking / Finance / Insurance (7)
- Building Design/Architecture (2)
- Construction (2)
- Consulting/Business Strategy & Planning (5)
- Creatives(Arts, Design, Fashion) (2)
- Customer Service (9)
- Data Management (0)
- Digital Marketing/Social Media/Blogging (3)
- Education/Teaching/Training (1)
- Engineering (32)
- Executive / Top Management (4)
- Geographic Information Systems (3)
- Healthcare / Pharmaceutical (6)
- Hospitality / Leisure / Travels (0)
- Human Resources (7)
- Information Technology (26)
- Legal (2)
- Logistics / Transportation (4)
- Management Sciences (0)
- Manufacturing / Production (2)
- Marine (0)
- Marketing / Advertising / Communications (25)
- Media (4)
- Medical Sciences (0)
- NGO/Community Services & Dev (0)
- Oil&Gas / Mining / Energy (3)
- Operations (8)
- Operations And Maintenance (5)
- Project / Programme Management (11)
- Public policy (1)
- QA&QC / HSE (3)
- Real Estate / Property (1)
- Research (1)
- Sales/Business Development (38)
- Sciences (0)
- Security (6)
- Supply Chain / Procurement (3)
- Survey (1)
- Technical (8)
- Telecommunications (1)
- Vocational Trade and Services (0)
Jobs by Location
- Lagos (160)
- Nigeria (31)
- Abuja (16)
- Kano (12)
- Rivers (8)
- Oyo (7)
- Ekiti (4)
- Borno (3)
- Ogun (2)
- Anambra (2)
- Cross River (2)
- Kwara (1)
- Osun (1)
- Akwa Ibom (1)
- Enugu (1)
- Imo (1)
- Adamawa (1)
- Sokoto (1)
- Edo (0)
- Ondo (0)
- Delta (0)
- Kaduna (0)
- Abia (0)
- Bauchi (0)
- Bayelsa (0)
- Benue (0)
- Ebonyi (0)
- Gombe (0)
- Jigawa (0)
- Kastina (0)
- Kebbi (0)
- Nasarawa (0)
- Plateau (0)
- Taraba (0)
- Yobe (0)
- Zamfara (0)
We are the number one and most reliable indigenous job board and recruitment website with Job Vacancies In Nigeria, Jobs in Nigeria, career tips in Nigeria and employment in Nigeria. We connect top talents with top companies and recruiters...read more