Job Vacancy For Solution Sales Executive at SAP
Purpose and Objectives
- Specialist Solution Sales Executive bears responsibility for providing active revenue growth through the sales of HCM Solutions.
- As an HCM Sales Executive, you will be responsible as opportunity owner for development and execution of appropriate sales strategies for HCM solutions to ensure that Sales strategies to ensure that revenue targets are met.
- The Sales Executive will work with the broader specialist solutions team in the country and hub to generate pipeline within their assigned territory and also accelerate the pipeline to closure.
Expectaions and Tasks
- Develop a plan to provide LOB HCM solution sales coverage across identified Territory/accounts.
- Executes account strategy and generates product revenue as an individual contributor to ensure the achievement of revenue and overall pipeline generation targets.
- Conduct sales & solution presentations for prospects & customers.
- Effectively leverage the rest of the HCM team, including pre-sales in the country, consulting as well as the SAP Partner EcoSystem to work with the various direct and indirect account team in order to expand SAP HCM footprint.
- Maintains good relationships with SAP customers, which will be measured by their reference ability and customer satisfaction surveys.
Education and Qualifications / Skills and Competencies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- At least 5-8years’ IT enterprise software solution sales, preferably in the area of HCM Line of Business Solutions selling to the CXO’s.
- Demonstrates a passion for building and closing deals.
- Demonstrates the ability to work in a matrix structured environment and a team player.
- Strong track record of identifying problems and providing clear actionable solutions.
- Resourceful problem solver, and has worked in highly competitive market segments against the competition.
- Strong presentation & negotiation skills.
- A strong sales professional who is disciplined in ensuring forecast accuracy, diligent in accounts closure activities and consciously build a strong pipeline to over-achieve the sales target.
- Demonstrated understanding of local enterprise business markets.
- Knowledge and demonstrated the use of Miller Heiman or similar sales methodology.
- Consistent over-achievement of quotas.
- Demonstrable ability to work under pressure in a rapidly growing business environment.
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Jobs By Specialization
- Accounting / Audit / Tax (30)
- Administration & Office Support (16)
- Agriculture/Farming (3)
- Analyst (2)
- Automobile (0)
- Banking / Finance / Insurance (7)
- Building Design/Architecture (2)
- Construction (2)
- Consulting/Business Strategy & Planning (5)
- Creatives(Arts, Design, Fashion) (2)
- Customer Service (9)
- Data Management (0)
- Digital Marketing/Social Media/Blogging (3)
- Education/Teaching/Training (1)
- Engineering (32)
- Executive / Top Management (4)
- Geographic Information Systems (3)
- Healthcare / Pharmaceutical (6)
- Hospitality / Leisure / Travels (0)
- Human Resources (7)
- Information Technology (26)
- Legal (2)
- Logistics / Transportation (4)
- Management Sciences (0)
- Manufacturing / Production (2)
- Marine (0)
- Marketing / Advertising / Communications (25)
- Media (4)
- Medical Sciences (0)
- NGO/Community Services & Dev (0)
- Oil&Gas / Mining / Energy (3)
- Operations (8)
- Operations And Maintenance (5)
- Project / Programme Management (11)
- Public policy (1)
- QA&QC / HSE (3)
- Real Estate / Property (1)
- Research (1)
- Sales/Business Development (38)
- Sciences (0)
- Security (6)
- Supply Chain / Procurement (3)
- Survey (1)
- Technical (8)
- Telecommunications (1)
- Vocational Trade and Services (0)
Jobs by Location
- Lagos (160)
- Nigeria (31)
- Abuja (16)
- Kano (12)
- Rivers (8)
- Oyo (7)
- Ekiti (4)
- Borno (3)
- Ogun (2)
- Anambra (2)
- Cross River (2)
- Kwara (1)
- Osun (1)
- Akwa Ibom (1)
- Enugu (1)
- Imo (1)
- Adamawa (1)
- Sokoto (1)
- Edo (0)
- Ondo (0)
- Delta (0)
- Kaduna (0)
- Abia (0)
- Bauchi (0)
- Bayelsa (0)
- Benue (0)
- Ebonyi (0)
- Gombe (0)
- Jigawa (0)
- Kastina (0)
- Kebbi (0)
- Nasarawa (0)
- Plateau (0)
- Taraba (0)
- Yobe (0)
- Zamfara (0)
We are the number one and most reliable indigenous job board and recruitment website with Job Vacancies In Nigeria, Jobs in Nigeria, career tips in Nigeria and employment in Nigeria. We connect top talents with top companies and recruiters...read more