Job Vacancy For Managing Director – Consumer Business at KPMG
- The role will be responsible for the development and achievement of the strategic objectives of growing the business revenue and profits.
Detailed Job Descriptions
- Collaborate with the Board to define and articulate the company’s vision and champion the articulation of strategies and plans for achieving it.
- Ensure the development and implementation of relevant structures (process, people, and systems) to support the achievement of the Company’s vision, goals and objectives.
- Oversee the formulation and implementation of effective marketing and customer engagement strategies to achieve sustainable growth in customer base, market share, sales and profit.
- Champion the development of policies and strategies for effective financial management ensuring transparency, accountability and judicious use of resources.
- Coordinate day to day activities of the business and provide leadership to direct reports and the entire staff.
- Continually review and assess the effectiveness and efficiency of the company’s policies, procedures and processes, and identify improvement opportunities.
- Drive corporate culture through shared vision and team building activities, thus motivating staff to accomplish the business goals and objectives of the company.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the Group Managing Director.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- First degree from a reputable tertiary institution
- Relevant professional qualifications (ACA, etc.)
- A postgraduate degree in Business or other relevant disciplines will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 20 years post-qualification experience with at least 10 years in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) sector, and at least 5 years in a senior management role
- A proven track record in managing an FMCG business at executive management level
- Deep understanding of the impact of macroeconomic and industry trends on the business and the strategic options to be pursued.
- Ability to address and analyse problems and to develop strategic responses.
- Strong business acumen and ability to identify and convert opportunities.
- Ability to plan strategically and successfully lead growth within an organisation.
- Excellent communication, business presentation, persuasion, and analytical skills.
- Maintains integrity and professional ethics.
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Jobs By Specialization
- Accounting / Audit / Tax (30)
- Administration & Office Support (16)
- Agriculture/Farming (3)
- Analyst (2)
- Automobile (0)
- Banking / Finance / Insurance (7)
- Building Design/Architecture (2)
- Construction (2)
- Consulting/Business Strategy & Planning (5)
- Creatives(Arts, Design, Fashion) (2)
- Customer Service (9)
- Data Management (0)
- Digital Marketing/Social Media/Blogging (3)
- Education/Teaching/Training (1)
- Engineering (32)
- Executive / Top Management (4)
- Geographic Information Systems (3)
- Healthcare / Pharmaceutical (6)
- Hospitality / Leisure / Travels (0)
- Human Resources (7)
- Information Technology (26)
- Legal (2)
- Logistics / Transportation (4)
- Management Sciences (0)
- Manufacturing / Production (2)
- Marine (0)
- Marketing / Advertising / Communications (25)
- Media (4)
- Medical Sciences (0)
- NGO/Community Services & Dev (0)
- Oil&Gas / Mining / Energy (3)
- Operations (8)
- Operations And Maintenance (5)
- Project / Programme Management (11)
- Public policy (1)
- QA&QC / HSE (3)
- Real Estate / Property (1)
- Research (1)
- Sales/Business Development (38)
- Sciences (0)
- Security (6)
- Supply Chain / Procurement (3)
- Survey (1)
- Technical (8)
- Telecommunications (1)
- Vocational Trade and Services (0)
Jobs by Location
- Lagos (160)
- Nigeria (31)
- Abuja (16)
- Kano (12)
- Rivers (8)
- Oyo (7)
- Ekiti (4)
- Borno (3)
- Ogun (2)
- Anambra (2)
- Cross River (2)
- Kwara (1)
- Osun (1)
- Akwa Ibom (1)
- Enugu (1)
- Imo (1)
- Adamawa (1)
- Sokoto (1)
- Edo (0)
- Ondo (0)
- Delta (0)
- Kaduna (0)
- Abia (0)
- Bauchi (0)
- Bayelsa (0)
- Benue (0)
- Ebonyi (0)
- Gombe (0)
- Jigawa (0)
- Kastina (0)
- Kebbi (0)
- Nasarawa (0)
- Plateau (0)
- Taraba (0)
- Yobe (0)
- Zamfara (0)
We are the number one and most reliable indigenous job board and recruitment website with Job Vacancies In Nigeria, Jobs in Nigeria, career tips in Nigeria and employment in Nigeria. We connect top talents with top companies and recruiters...read more