- Conduct Site surveys for study and planning of new FTTH deployment.
- Prepare Low Level Design of Civil and Fiber Infrastructure for Optical Distribution Network (ODN) deployment to cover future demands.
- FTTH Optical Distribution Network (ODN) planning, Cost estimation, Route Selection, fiber Management and Fiber Link Power Budgeting.
- Prepare detailed FTTH design drawings including duct layouts and cabling layouts.
- Preparation of BoM for FTTH OSP projects.
- Preparation of High Level project scope description.
- Preparation of fiber cabling plan and splice plans for FTTH projects
- Review of as-built drawings with FTTH roll-out team to ensure conformity with original design.
- Planning and site selection of Central Offices (CO)
- Design of Central Offices’ civil and fiber infrastructure.
- Project Related Activities
- Pre-project discussions and co-ordination with FTTH roll-out team and OSP vendors.
- Joint site walk-throughs with OSP Supervisor and contractor after kickoff meetings.
- Conduct joint surveys with project team to resolve variation and change in scope issues.
- Revise designs and BOMs and send in the documents for variation or scope change approval.
- Minimum requirements is HND in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Engineering/Computer Science, Information Systems.
- However, field experience for Non- science or engineering backgrounds can be considered.
- Minimum 2years
Skills Knowledge Personal Attributes:
- Experience using CAD (Autocad, Visio) and Microsoft office software
- Excellent communication skill
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Prioritizing work
- Generating & maintaining accurate records Outside Plant Fibre experience – site surveys, fibre laying, splicing, termination, troubleshooting.
- Ability to use fibre tools e.g optical power metre, light source and OTDR.
- General Networking
- Fibre Optic Technology
- FTTH Network Architecture Analytical ability
- Creativity & Flexibility
- Ability to work under pressure
- Honesty & Integrity
- Experimental inclination
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview as soon as possible.
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Jobs By Specialization
- Accounting / Audit / Tax (30)
- Administration & Office Support (16)
- Agriculture/Farming (3)
- Analyst (2)
- Automobile (0)
- Banking / Finance / Insurance (7)
- Building Design/Architecture (2)
- Construction (2)
- Consulting/Business Strategy & Planning (5)
- Creatives(Arts, Design, Fashion) (2)
- Customer Service (9)
- Data Management (0)
- Digital Marketing/Social Media/Blogging (3)
- Education/Teaching/Training (1)
- Engineering (32)
- Executive / Top Management (4)
- Geographic Information Systems (3)
- Healthcare / Pharmaceutical (6)
- Hospitality / Leisure / Travels (0)
- Human Resources (7)
- Information Technology (26)
- Legal (2)
- Logistics / Transportation (4)
- Management Sciences (0)
- Manufacturing / Production (2)
- Marine (0)
- Marketing / Advertising / Communications (25)
- Media (4)
- Medical Sciences (0)
- NGO/Community Services & Dev (0)
- Oil&Gas / Mining / Energy (3)
- Operations (8)
- Operations And Maintenance (5)
- Project / Programme Management (11)
- Public policy (1)
- QA&QC / HSE (3)
- Real Estate / Property (1)
- Research (1)
- Sales/Business Development (38)
- Sciences (0)
- Security (6)
- Supply Chain / Procurement (3)
- Survey (1)
- Technical (8)
- Telecommunications (1)
- Vocational Trade and Services (0)
Jobs by Location
- Lagos (160)
- Nigeria (31)
- Abuja (16)
- Kano (12)
- Rivers (8)
- Oyo (7)
- Ekiti (4)
- Borno (3)
- Ogun (2)
- Anambra (2)
- Cross River (2)
- Kwara (1)
- Osun (1)
- Akwa Ibom (1)
- Enugu (1)
- Imo (1)
- Adamawa (1)
- Sokoto (1)
- Edo (0)
- Ondo (0)
- Delta (0)
- Kaduna (0)
- Abia (0)
- Bauchi (0)
- Bayelsa (0)
- Benue (0)
- Ebonyi (0)
- Gombe (0)
- Jigawa (0)
- Kastina (0)
- Kebbi (0)
- Nasarawa (0)
- Plateau (0)
- Taraba (0)
- Yobe (0)
- Zamfara (0)
We are the number one and most reliable indigenous job board and recruitment website with Job Vacancies In Nigeria, Jobs in Nigeria, career tips in Nigeria and employment in Nigeria. We connect top talents with top companies and recruiters...read more