- As a Visual Designer, your responsibility is to design training and communication materials for our vendors to be displayed on our online educational platforms and in our hubs during offline events.
- The Visual Designer will be the custodian of all creative assets (banners, images, videos/trailers) that may be sourced directly from content owners, or created in-house by the team.
- Produce videos for all the Jumia Vendor University channels: Vendor Hub, Facebook, and YouTube.
- Support vendor engagement efforts through communication material used for events, physical training, awards ceremonies, etc.
- Design beautiful and engaging advertising creative in support of Jumia Vendor University’s initiatives across video, digital, social media, print, merchandising, out-of-home and any other assets as deemed necessary.
- Create on-brand design solutions that meet measurable business goals and requirements.
- Create world-class customer experiences and beautiful visuals that support and reinforce Jumia Vendor University’s vision, brand, and business objectives across all platforms.
- Create style guides and design pattern libraries in support of our brand, cross-platform experiences and merchandising.
- Design Training documents: digital documents for website and social media, paper, flyers, website banners and other training material for the Vendors training
- Support the design team by producing, managing and uploading graphic assets.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Arts/ Design, Visual Art, Fine Art or related field from a recognized and accredited University
- Experience managing a fast-paced project pipeline and participate in cross-functional workflow
- Knowledge of web design processes and web content management a plus
- Expertise in other aspects of communications and marketing favourably considered
- 3 – 4 years’ experience working in a fast-paced corporate environment is an advantage
- 3 years managing a team with a track record of relevant achievements.
- Studio experience a big plus, especially in combination with exposure to the Media industries
- Expert level in Adobe Master Collection CS6 incl. InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power point) tools
- Working knowledge of Google Office Productivity Tools.
- Outstanding Presentation skills with the confidence to explain and sell ideas to clients and colleagues
- Passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair
- A flexible approach when working in a team
- Accuracy and attention to detail is key
- Must possess in-depth experience in Project Management
- In-depth knowledge of relevant design softwares and tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Open to feedback and willing to make changes to your designs
- Effective networking skills are key
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
We are the number one and most reliable indigenous job board and recruitment website with Job Vacancies In Nigeria, Jobs in Nigeria, career tips in Nigeria and employment in Nigeria. We connect top talents with top companies and recruiters...read more